Refined Soybean Oil Exporters
An edible vegetable oil made by crushing (mechanical extraction) and further chemical processing (solvent extraction) of soya beans to extract the oil. The oil is then refined and sometimes hydrogenated. Soybean oil is one of the most widely consumed cooking oils. Refined Soybean Oil Exporters
Hydrogenated Soybean Oil: Hydrogenation is the process of heating the oil and passing hydrogen bubbles through it. This makes it denser, and suitable for deep frying and food manufacturing like margarine and other butter substitutes.
Crude Soybean Oil: Unrefined soybean oil is darker amber in colour, semi-solid at room temperature and melts to an amber liquid when heated.
Where to Buy Soybean Oil At Wholesale Prices
Technical Specification of Soybean Oil
- Free Oil Acidity (Expressed OS Oleic Acid) 0.30%
- Max Refractive Index at 40C 1.466-1.470
- Peroxide Value (Meg. Gr/Kg) 1.0 Max
- Saponification Value 189-195
- Iodine Value 120-143
- Density at 20C 0.909-0.925
- Unsaponifiable Matters 1.5% Max
- Appearance Clear Soap Test 0.005% Max
- Insoluble Impurity in Ether 0.05 Max
- Volatile Matter at 105C Test Negative
- Mineral Oil Test Negative
- Sesame Seed Oil Test Negative
- Cold Test after 24 Hours Negative
- FF (Iron) 1.5 Max
- CU (Copper) 0.1 Max
- PB (Lead) 0.1Max
We are wholesalers, suppliers and exporters of soybean oil, sunflower oil, canola oil, rapeseed oil, and other vegetable cooking oil. We have both crude and refined edible oil available at retail prices.
Send us an inquiry if interested in our products.